Saturday, November 7, 2009

Willpower? What Willpower?



Ok, so maybe I wasn't at THIS particular Hobby Lobby today (what's with the van?), but I did go to pick up one or two craft supplies. Ummmm.... did I mention that nearly EVERYTHING was 50-66% OFF????? So, yeah, I may have filled my cart. I did get the sanding block I wanted...







I may not get as much done as I'd like with my next project this weekend
. Lots of responsibilities to take care of. Then there's the driving an hour away to pick up Lumpkin from her Dad (at 8:30 a.m. on my only day to sleep in, so she can go with her boyfriend to his church). Ahhh, who am I kidding? I miss her every minute she's gone and I can't wait to go get her!


2 comments:

  1. I never heard of that store before, everything 50-60% off sounds really good! I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in Indiana. I'm not sure if they are a nationwide chain...

    ReplyDelete