Monday, January 17, 2011

Lost My Mojo



I've lost my MoJo and can't seem to find it. I've been unemployed for two months and I never dreamed it would be taking this long to find a new job. Don't get me wrong, I could get a job, but it would mean nights, weekends and other undesirable things. I have a 16 year old daughter. She is very trustworthy and has a good head on her shoulders, but I NEED to be home for her. She will only be in my care and under my roof for a couple more years and I don't want to miss any more than I already have! The stress from no job is affecting my craft MoJo. I can't seem to find the creative me lately. What do you do when you're stuck creatively?




4 comments:

  1. aww, i am so sorry to hear about your mojo! i think it's totally natural to be sans crafting when other areas feel lacking. i think it's great that you want to be home for lumpkin, makes sense to me! you'll find your mojo-you just need inspiration to strike! i'm not very crafty, but when i need any inspiration i turn to music and hgtv! or my bloglist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not naturally creative, by that I mean it takes a lot of hard thinking on my part to come up with things, so when I get stuck (which is quite often), I step back and do something else for awhile. When I come back to my project it seems to flow a bit easier!

    I think you are so wise to put Lumpkin first in your life. I have always turn to prayer and my Heavenly Father for help. He's answered my petitions every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devonay,
    Mine never runs out...I don't know why! I guess because I still have so much more I need to make...

    Is it possible to get a job where you just do "at home" visits with people for a few hours a day? That might make things easier.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Devonay, I am so glad to hear you have another job. Hope you get those creative juices flowing. Hugs, Ginger
    I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete