Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby's Got Back



Let's jump into the WayBack Machine and travel to 1992.  "OMG Becky, look at her butt.  It is so big."  Mind you, in 1992, I was a much smaller version of myself.  I always think of the song "Baby Got Back" any time that part of the anatomy is brought up.  I've noticed that I live my life in song lyrics, but that's a post for another day.  Due to the fact that I'm a whole lotta woman these days, I read this article about dressing for your body type (see link below) and found it interesting.  I don't usually talk about fashion on Lumpkin and Me, but I'm getting ready to start a new job that doesn't require scrubs and I needed some pointers on wardrobe.




The Rules Of Plus Size Style



3 comments:

  1. Oh it will be fun picking clothes--You'll be able to wear such fun stuff for your job! Woo hoo!!! Happy Fabulous New Year, Devonay!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm plus sized, too, so I read the article. I disagree with some of it -- such as wearing a sweater on your shoulders...who does that nowadays? Especially in an office! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! I agree too Laurie... that's so 80's!

    ReplyDelete