Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happiness Is Family



This pic was taken two weeks ago at one of my favorite cousin's wedding reception.  The wedding was one of the most beautiful I've ever been to.  Not because it was lavish, or expensive, but because of the obvious love and dedication of the two people exchanging vows.


After the wedding, I got to spend time with cousins that I rarely see   and I so enjoyed it.  It was also nice to see my Dad having such a good time, thoroughly in his element, joking and talking with family and friends.


Back to the picture, a very happy moment.  I'm happiest with my family.  No one knows me better than my Sisters.  I have a little decorative plaque displayed in my home and I think it says it all.
"A woman without her Sisters is like a bird without wings."



No comments:

Post a Comment