Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting





It's a Hoo Are You? Tuesday at Night Owl Crafting! It's a little party where you answer the questions listed and get to know some new blog friends. These are this week's questions.

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I am divorced/single. I have been divorced for 14 years (and I'm over it!) Still working on Mr. Right. Wish me luck!

2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a phone triage LPN. Basically, that means I take phone calls all day long at a doctor's office and I love it! The doctor is awesome and the coworkers are pretty great too.

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Indiana, was born in Franklin and raised in Shelby County. I've only lived in one other state (Illinois).

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have one. My awesome daughter Lumpkin!

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I have many, but my absolute favorite is Cindy Adkins (Cindy Adkins Whimsical Musings). She is the first blogger to really befriend me and offer me encouragement. I just love her!



Stop by and visit and get to know some new bloggers.


3 comments:

  1. How encouraging, it is hard to break into new communities. I have been blooging for a little over 10 years and grown with different communities and have made some wonderful friends through the blog pages.

    I love your blog name and what a fabby nickname for Lindsay. My mum also brought me up on her own and we did have our bumps but overall now I am all grown I totally admire my mother for all her strength and how she kept things together and how much she loves and supported me over the years.

    I am pretty much like you with all the girly wirly stuff. I have 2 boys and I am sure they have just come to the conclusion that I'm nuts LOL!!

    Thank you so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love these sort of get to know you type posts! and mr. right is out there, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! I am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my new blog and follow as well, I think you will like it! have a great day!

    ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete