It's a Hoo Are You? Tuesday at Night Owl Crafting! It's a little party where you answer the questions listed and get to know some new blog friends. These are this week's questions.
1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I am divorced/single. I have been divorced for 14 years (and I'm over it!) Still working on Mr. Right. Wish me luck!
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a phone triage LPN. Basically, that means I take phone calls all day long at a doctor's office and I love it! The doctor is awesome and the coworkers are pretty great too.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Indiana, was born in Franklin and raised in Shelby County. I've only lived in one other state (Illinois).
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have one. My awesome daughter Lumpkin!
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I have many, but my absolute favorite is Cindy Adkins (Cindy Adkins Whimsical Musings). She is the first blogger to really befriend me and offer me encouragement. I just love her!
Stop by and visit and get to know some new bloggers.