Saturday, April 2, 2011

Upcycled Tin Cans - Garden Lanterns/Votives


I heard about Pinterest from fellow bloggers and thought I'd check it out. It has been at least one month since I signed up, but had yet to really check it out and see what it's all about. Oh my! If you haven't signed up yet, please do! So many beautiful pictures and a ton of fab ideas and yummy goodness! This is one of my favorites from today that I will definitely be trying. Hasseman has a wonderful deck that I fully intend to enjoy when the weather warms up, and these will be perfect. This project, complete with tutorial, is found at fine Gardening




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Devonay--these are totally amazing!!! I love how they turned out!
    I hope you're having a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I totally didn't do these. It's from fine Gardening. I'm going to though!!!

    ReplyDelete