Sunday, March 6, 2011

Did Someone Say Stash?

(Said Stash)
Just a small portion of what I purchased with my tax check. We won't talk about what I already have in my closet!


Unfortunately, true to my previous post, I was worn out and napped/rested most of the weekend. (At least the parts where I wasn't driving Lumpkin to and fro). So I did not create the things that I wanted to, and there will be an early bedtime tonight to prepare for the busy Monday ahead.



Those of you in the call centers, phone triage world surely feel my pain. Monday mornings and Friday afternoons are killer. However, on a brighter note, I thought I'd share some of my recent crafty purchases that are just begging to be made into something beautiful.

Lovely fabric from JoAnns at 50% off

Not on sale, but it called to me.

I love these girls! I purchased the larger of the two on etsy and her little sister was thrown in as a freebie!!

Another etsy purchase. These came in a batch of blue items. Can't wait to use them!

Some of the pics have a little blur to them. I'm still trying to get used to my new Sony Bloggie. It is truly operator error, but it is soooo much better than the old camera! I'm hoping for a surge in energy this week so I can get back to creating. Hope your weekend was productive!


2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun etsy finds...love the dolls, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, you're going to have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!!! I LOVE the dolls!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete