Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Am I? Some Days I'm Not Sure.

NightOwlCrafting



Here are this week's questions!

1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?
No, but I would love one.

2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?
Yes... Dasani

3. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Tortilla Soup from Max and Erma's

4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Not really. Kleenex or Puffs usually. So long as it doesn't scratch my nose.

4 comments:

  1. I, too, have never had a massage and not sure I would like it... Water... ugh! Flavored with Crystal Lite I can drink it by the gallons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tortilla soup is my FAVORITE! I could eat it for every meal....yummmmmmm =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never liked massages, until my son became a massage therapist. He can make any ache and pain go away and its free! Now I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your answers! I've never had a massage either! But, I've never wanted one...how funny is that?

    I hope you have a great weekend too!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete