Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?

I've never been good at making or keeping a budget. As a single Mom, it seems like something unexpected always pops up and a budget is impossible.


2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

I do my spring cleaning in small doses. There's never enough time to do it all at once.

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

I love yard sales, but I'm not a morning person, so it's hard to get up that early. I had one two years ago with my sister and the money was nice, but it was a lot of work.


4. What do you take when you have a headache?

I'm on celebrex, so I usually take Tylenol, but I love Excedrin Migraine.


5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

This one's easy! My family (especially my baby girl), my friends, and an exciting new career.

Stop by Night Owl Crafting and visit other blogs to see their answers!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Devonay,
    I love your list--and believe me, I can't get up early for a garage sale either because I don't go to bed til 3! lol
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devonay,
    Just came over to give you a big "Mardi Gras" hug!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete