Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nutella Party!



Recently I was given an opportunity to receive some gifts (Nutella sample packets, breakfast tips cards and travel mugs) from Nutella and held a party to share some of the treats with other Mommies. This event was possible through Nutella and Mom Select's Mommy Parties. Getting together with friends is so much simpler and less expensive when nearly everything you need is supplied!


I had never tried Nutella before, even though I had heard of it. Oh my goodness! If you've never tried it, you're in for a treat! It is my new favorite!! I've seen several recipes that sound very yummy, but my theory is, who needs something to put it on when you have a spoon and a glass of milk to drink? lol... seriously though, one of the blogs I read used it on crepes and it looked soooo good!


Nutella is a tasty hazelnut spread with ingredients like skim milk and cocoa. It is used widely on toast and other breakfast breads. It just didn't appeal to me that way, so I looked up a ton of recipes that used Nutella. You can't go wrong with it... so many possibilities!


Mmmmmm....




Nutella has a great website with a ton of info about their product.



Visit Nutella here: NUTELLA


Find Coupons Here: Nutella Coupon



Right now you can enter to win a free case of Nutella!! Oh, how lucky you'd be!!!



Disclaimer: I received these products at no cost to host a Mommy Partyand share them with my guests. All opinions in this post are my own and I was not compensated in any way to leave positive feedback.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling us about the Nutella sweepstakes! I LOVE Nutella and have been eating it since I was a kid in the 70's and we were stationed in Germany! However I have to admit there were a number of years where the only place we could find it was at the commissary on the nearest military installation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Nutella and I am not a fan, but I am a fan of sampeling parties!!! Gonna check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from MBC.

    http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop. Following you via gfc and thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nutella! :) I put it on my whole wheat bagels--soo much yummier. I have never heard of Mommy Parties. Sounds cool. Thanks for the visit today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy - Nutella is delish :) a European standard for breakfast. Your party sounds fun - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing Nutella is amazing. I think you've sold me and I'm going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete