Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Rocks!

I don't enter a lot of blog contests, but this one from Christine at Great Oak Circle was too good to pass up! She recently attended a book signing for The Pioneer Woman's new book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and brought back an extra signed copy for one lucky winner ( ME! ) . It arrived with this sweet little ribbon tied to it, so cute!
She loves me, she reallly loves me... Here they are at the signing... Another big Thank You to Christine! I can't wait to start reading it! Don't forget to stop by her blog Great Oak Circle and say Hi! Be sure to tell her I sent you! I'm off to check my weekend projects... they've been drying, waiting for more embellishment! I'll be posting on them later... maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I attempted 5, count them, five times to edit the way this post looks, it didn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like the book!!
    Can't wait to see your weekend projects!
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete